Wednesday, November 17, 2010

welcome to fit girl musings!

hi! if you're here, most likely it's because you read my other blog, beauty girl musings (at least i hope so!). i've started this blog as an extension of BGM's body beautiful series of posts. Fit Girl Musings will be my way of sharing more of my love of fitness and living a healthy lifestyle.

so, what can you expect to read here? i'll be sharing my workouts, including my running experiences (i'm currently training to run a half-marathon). you can also look forward to learning healthy (but always yummy) recipes, fitness fashion and trends, celeb fitness, exercise DVD reviews, and anything else in the health/nutrition/fitness world i find to be interesting. updates (for now) will come 1-2 times a week.

thanks for reading-- hope you'll enjoy! stay tuned...

xo

1 comment:

  1. i am new to blogging...saw your posts today....impressed...i have subscribed too...
    please follow me...
    mine blogger id is,
    veetoos loves skin, hair and make up...blue colored parfum bottle is my profile pic.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete